Digital Marketing Internship
Site Traffic Control is a fast-growing Digital Ad Agency specializing in Search and Display Marketing, Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Web Design, and overall Web Traffic Generation.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is passionate about online advertising, social media, and all things digital. We’re close to downtown Tempe and are all about getting stuff done and having a blast at work. We are a small, kinda nerdy, super casual company who has a lot of fun at work, but does a great job at owning the client experience.
- Invaluable marketing experience in an educational & entrepreneurial environment
- Hands on learning and experience with the latest online advertising platforms through Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, etc.
- Opportunity to work directly on client accounts
- Flexible schedule
- The ability to crush it for our clients and have a good time doing it
This is a paid internship and will require a commitment of between 15 and 20 hours a week.
- Marketing, business or communications background
- Introductory knowledge of search engines, social media platforms and internet browsers
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to compile and analyze detailed marketing data and make actionable recommendations to the leadership team
- Ability to write and develop ad copy for multiple digital marketing channels
- Must have good communication skills. You may be dealing directly with clients!
- Must be task oriented while at the same time be able to work in a fun and laid back environment
How to Apply?
If you think you’d be a great fit and are interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
In addition, please include a word document answering the following questions:
- What do you feel are the advantages of online marketing versus more traditional means of marketing?
- How do you interact with the digital world on a day-to-day basis?
- Where do you most frequently notice digital advertising and what stands out to you about it?
- Take a screenshot of an ad you feel is effective and describe what you like about it and why.
- Please briefly describe a situation where you had to compile and analyze large amounts of data and came away with actionable insights.
- What do you hope to get out of this position?