Meet Adam Hoog
When looking for someone to handle the analysis of my most important clients, I needed 5 things:
- Someone that would fit in (obviously)
- A true analyst. Someone that could process data all day long, and not be remotely phased. A cold blooded analytical killer
- Someone obsessed with staying totally up-to-date on the always changing world of Search Marketing
- A person who is extremely motivated to see small businesses succeed and grow
- An individual who can work in a small entrepreneurial, make-it-happen, figure-it-out-for-yourself environment
In short, I got someone who fit the bill.
Adam Hoog comes from the Hoosier state, and after a stint in South Korea, he has settled in Good Ole Balmy AZ to pick up on an already impressive career in Search Marketing.
He’s been getting it done since he initially walked through the door. His most impressive attribute has been the ability to pick to figure out things neither of us have an answer for. Thankfully, he came to the conclusion rather quickly that Google is a heck of a lot smarter than I am.
He’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions/comments at all about Lead Gen, Google Adwords, or Butler Bulldogs basketball he’d love to hear from you…