Usage of Site Traffic Control services/products constitutes customer’s acceptance of Site Traffic Control’s billing policy. Following is Site Traffic Control’s billing policy all customers must comply with:
- All accounts are set up on a prepay basis. Payment must be received by Site Traffic Control before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- All International clients must pay by credit/debit card. Site Traffic Control does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file. This includes monthly, quarterly and annual charges.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/debit card billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Site Traffic Control will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No less than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all paid search advertising will be halted.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 90 days, it will be deactivated. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- E-check Fee: Payments via e-check may be assessed a $25.00 processing fee at the time of the transaction.
- Late Fee: Site Traffic Control may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Returned Checks: Site Traffic Control may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Billing cycles begin upon invoicing. Customers are free to close accounts at any time without any termination charges or fees. Once invoiced, each customer is committed to the remaining term of the billing cycle. Subscription fees are non-refundable. Customers are not required to use products or services during the cycle. In the event of cancellation, Site Traffic Control will not pro-rate any portion of unused subscription services, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Site Traffic Control accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per customer basis and must be agreed to by Site Traffic Control. Checks must be paid in US dollars and issued from a US bank. Payment by check is only accepted for prepayment of six months or more subscription services. Site Traffic Control currently accepts MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Subscription fees and Initial Setup fees are non-refundable.
Cancellations must be made verbally through a Site Traffic Control representative. E-mail requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with an Site Traffic Control representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Site Traffic Control cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Site Traffic Control will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with an Site Traffic Control representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collections service.
As a current or prior customer of Site Traffic Control, each customer agrees to provide Site Traffic Control 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Site Traffic Control must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Site Traffic Control receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Site Traffic Control has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Site Traffic Control has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Site Traffic Control retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Site Traffic Control will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Site Traffic Control will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Site Traffic Control will not issue any refunds outside the explicit terms of the agreement, whether in full or prorated. In other words, if a customer signs up and receives a 30 day money back guarantee, no refund will be given if cancellation takes place after the 30 days. All refunds will be made within 30 days of receipt of cancellation.